SCL has a long history of involvement in plant ecology, being experienced in a wide range of site survey methods and monitoring techniques.
The range of technical services we offer includes:
- Standard botanical surveys & mapping (e.g. Phase 1, Phase 2, NVC)
- Advanced methods (fixed quadrat assessment, pin frame assessment etc)
- Land management impact assessment
- Mammal impact assessment
- Tailored monitoring schemes (e.g. post-fire, eroding peatland systems etc)
- Experimental trials (e.g. using ground manipulations, seeding etc)
- Management plans for rare species
- Control programs for invasive species
Please visit our Projects pages to see examples of how we deliver integrated service packages to clients in this area.
Read about services in Woodland Ecology…